Hi all

Just for information:

I'm a user with a large database consisting of 400k tracks. I was stuck
on 7.5.6 due to slow performance of SQLite. I just updated to 7.9 and I
can say WOW! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Scanning times (all with SSD, Intel Core Duo 2.5 ghz, 3 gb RAM):
7.5.6 delete and rebuild : about 12 hours / later versions with SQlite:
24+ hours (high memory setting)
7.5.6 new and changed tracks: about 1 hour / later versions with SQlite:
3 hours

7.9: delete and rebuild : about 3 1/1 hours (max. memory setting), a
quarter of 7.5.6 with mysql
7.9: new an changed tracks: about 1/2 hour, half of 7.5.6 with mysql

Interface is snappy and full text search is incredible, with under 1
second!

I'm very happy. Thank you Michael!