mintaudio wrote:
> The upcoming Qobuz Sublime tariff sounds good. Pay up front for HD
> streaming.. get it slightly cheaper plus all 24bit downloads at mp3
> pricing.

Are you sure this includes HD streaming? (by which I mean streaming at
24bit rather than 16 bit).

I hope so, but the description of the tariff only mentions downloading;
perhaps a subscription gets you discounts when you download?  If so,
then I expect you would have to download more than a certain number of
albums to benefit from having a subscription.

Living room: SB Touch, with coax to: Marantz PM7005, TDL RTL3 speakers.
Dining room: SB Boom.
Kitchen: SB Radio (1/3), with battery.
Bedroom 1: SB Radio (2/3), no battery.
Bedroom 2: SB3 (1/2), AE 2.1. speakers.
Bedroom 3: Slim Devices SB3 (2/2), Edirol MA-15D powered monitors.
Bathroom: SB Radio (3/3) (in white), with (and running on) battery.
Server: LMS v7.9.0 on WHS 2011 running on HP Proliant N40L (1.5GHz,
8GB).