Hi, things have been going great, so I haven't been around for a while.
I have just changed to Plusnet Fibre, which came with a Technicolor
TG582N router.  I have been using a Touch and an SB3 using the previous
ADSL connection via a Netgear router (which can't be used with fibre)
and could access both mysqueezebox.com and LMS, located on my server.
Now i am able to access mysqueezebox.com directly through the router,
but the players can't find the server.  Both players are wired through
Devolo homeplugs; I have plugged the Touch directly into the router, but
no change.  I have also tried connecting by wi fi: again, no change.

This is a step too far for Plusnet support - they thought it might be a
port forwarding problem, but were no further help.  I've tried going
thrrough the procedure for port forwarding on theis router, but it's
asking me for port ranges and protocols, which are way above my level of
incompetence.  Can anyone please shed some light?

Many thanks,

Dave