Hi all,

I've been using the Controller as my control device since I started with
the SB products.  Worked fine for me, and I wondered what all the
excitement was about, with respect to other control mechanisms.

Well, I've been toying with my new Android phone (running KitKat, 4.4.x)
and got the free Logitech controller app.  What a difference!  I now
understand. . .

Can someone point me to one of the discussions of the relative merits of
different alternative control apps?  I know the consensus is that the
Logitech app is not the best, but I've lost track of the conclusions.

R.

LMS on a dedicated music server (FitPC3)
Transporter (ethernet) - main music listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Duet (wifi) - home theatre 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (wifi) - workspace
Boom 2 (wifi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (wifi) - home office
Touch x 2 - awaiting deployment
UE Radio - awaiting deployment
Control - 2 Controllers (main listening, home theatre, all others),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 2), Music2Touch (BB Playbook)