Hi there,

I've recently started using this app, and it looks great.  The only
issue is that it seems to be re-downloading the art cache each time I go
into the app. It also always asks me to confirm that I want to use my
one and only music library. I'm assuming the blue-changing-to-orange
line across the bottom of the screen is the progress of the cache
download?

Anyway, when I scroll through my library it takes a long while for the
album art to catch up with the scrolling.

I'm using this on a Nexus 5 and my server version is 7.9 on a well-tuned
WHS box.

Thanks,
Jason