I thought Turbo-G modes needed every device on the wlan to be by the
same manufacturer and have the same 3rd party extensions to the
standard.  I therefore wouldn't have expected it to work with the
Squeezebox.  Is this not the case?

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye