Hello,
I am having a strange issue after upgrading to LMS 7.8.0.  I can no
longer "play" any of My Apps (Sirius, Pandora) channels.  The app will
browse all that way to the channel that I want to hear showing the album
art/channel art/name, etc. but it never proceeds any further to actual
allow me to select "play" and listen to the music.  Any thoughts?

Even stranger, if I select and play the channel from the LMS web GUI,
the app will show it is playing and allow me to drill down to "play"
another channel once more.  After I navigate to another source of music
on the app it ceases to work again.

I have tried completely uninstalling and re-installing again without
success.  At this point I have had to buy Orange Squeeze since it
appears I cannot open a bug on the SqueezeCommander Trac page (the site
appears to be down).

Thanks in advanced.

--Dustin