I’m a longtime Squeezebox user (Transporter and Boom) and I’ve usually
been able to work through whatever problems I’ve encountered with keep
my music up. Unfortunately my LMS has become very unstable lately and
I’ve been tearing out my hair trying to fix it. I've upgraded and
downgraded the version with clean installs and now I'm back on 7.8.1.
Reset both my players too.

I’ve got a MacMini (Mavericks) with an external drive with about 225,000
songs in Apple lossless. The Logitech Media Server lists nothing under
Media Library Statistics and Information comes up empty, despite the
scan having finished.

My iPeng will list the players but when I play some music, I may or may
not get a little music before the LMS restarts itself. Sometimes I’ll
get a list of the artists but when I go to look at the albums, there is
no content.

I suspect that this may have something to do with album art, as my
Squeezebox is playing right now but no artwork is showing. I could turn
off the artwork if anyone knows how to do this. My other suspicion is
that perhaps this is because of the size of my library.

I will post the log in the first reply. If anyone has any idea of
troubleshooting ideas I’d love to hear from you!