Hello everybody.

I have a mature LMS system running from a Wndows 7 machine servicing 4
touch/radio units. Having been a user for quite a few years, I have the
system running
as I want and it performs in a pretty much trouble free fashion. I
switched to LMS 7.9 in the middle of last year, and this also was a
trouble free process.

However, last night I decided to download the latest 7.90 nightly to see
if any improvements had been made. The installation itself went fine,
but it appears that the ability to amend the sort order of items in the
Album search listing is not functioning. The button still appears in the
bottom left of the web interface, and the previous options are present
and correct. When viewing the Albums category, these sort options work
as before, but when viewing the results from an album search, the
results seem to come back in a random order and the various sort options
are indicated but make no difference when selected.

The main reason this is a problem for me is that the weird sort order
for searches is reflected in iPeng's search function, which is the way I
access my classical collection.

Am I missing something, or has this bug been noticed by anyone else?

Thanks in advance.