OK - a little progress.  I think my SB3 is the source of the problem
here.  I got one of the SB Radios up and running and got it to see the
proper My Apps.  I unplugged the SB3 from the network, selected the SB
Radio as the player in Ipeng and then went into My Apps in Ipeng and the
apps finally showed up.  The Controller also works properly.

I'm having a hard time getting the SB3 hooked back up to MSB.com - I'm
sure that has something to do with the issue.

The SB3 is just feeding analog audio to my whole-house audio and I have
an extra Radio sitting around so I might just replace the SB3 and feed
the whole-house amp with the headphone jack of the Radio.

Thanks for the quick response!