d6jg wrote:
> It's pretty clear that Andrew Scott doesn't really know what's going on.
> He claims all his statements are made in good faith but so many are just
> plain wrong!
> We've turned off RTMP. Errr. No you haven't!
> Listen Again is available via HLS/AAC at 320kbps. Errr. Try 128kbps.
> He and the BBC have no idea just how many users they have affected.
> Someone, and I doubt it's Scott, didn't understand what was being
> proposed nor what they were signing.
> There are people saying the Pure radios aren't actually working properly
> so it could just be us that have access to live UK content at 320kbps.
> It's still a success though!!!

I've got a Pure which works ... but it's a clunky retro interface, and
there's no way to control it via the app which just streams to the radio
and stops when the app is closed - useless really.

Seems there's no way to penetrate the wall of nonsense the BBC have
constructed around this fiasco.

Isn't there anybody here who knows Tony up-close and personal, because
unless somebody actually takes control of this and intervenes, then the
obfuscation looks like it'll just go on and on.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)
Pure One Flow