That's great news. Michael, what was the workaround?

That would indeed be great news.

How it works? After every scan I'm setting a flag whether the scan happened in DST or not. And before every new & changed scan it would check that flag against the current DST state. If it changed, then it runs an update on the tracks table to modify it according to the change and sets the flag to the new status. (and all of this in Windows only)

I decided to do this one time update rather than add more logic to all of the scanner code spread across multiple source files. Seems to be good enough. Keep fingers crossed. There will be a next DST change in the opposite sense :-).

--

Michael