d6jg wrote:
> It is indeed intriguing. Presumably the TuneIn 320 Kbps streams are
> international i.e. no live sport?

A useless thought for late on an Easter Saturday. Given how proud the
BBC are of providing 320kbps HLS streams for all 57 BBC radio stations,
I wonder how many listener-seconds there have been, or ever will be, of
the HLS 320kpbs BBC Radio nan Gaidheal stream, for example. I probably
show up quite high in the statistics for the few seconds that I've
played the stream just to check that it works. I may well now be the
biggest ever listener having now had that channel playing for the time
it has taken me to type this message. Ah, the bagpipes...