JJZolx wrote:
> Are you talking about something more than just opening up the battery
> compartment? The Boom remote is the only one I know of where you can get
> to any of the electronics. I doubt that any of the others were ever
> designed to be disassembled.
I had assumed the OP wanted to get at the innards and try to
troubleshoot why it wasn't working. Surely nobody would simply be asking
how to change the batteries?

FWIW, most remotes these days seem to be sealed, and if they stop
working you are expected to just replace them.

The only remote I ever fixed was for a B&O TV, after a dealer told me a
new one would about £100. It was built like a tank (a friend remarked
that you could knock nails in with it) and held together with screws.

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A