Until a week ago, they were all working but now all the "major" Clear
Channel / iHeartRadio stations are not streaming on my SB radio. They
are in New York (Z100, Q104, LiteFM), Philadelphia (Q102, Power99, DAS,
Radio104) and LA (KIIS, 104.3 MyFM). Anyone else finding this problem?

I say major because they seem to have the higher ratings and bigger
contest prizes. I also noticed the TuneIn app on my android doesn't have
Clear Channel stations any more because TuneIn said they were told by
Clear Channel to take them off; this has been going on for 2 years. Also
I noticed my iHeartRadio App now plays a 15 second video ad every time I
launch a station...so don't know if has anything to do with that.

Here's what's crazy. So smaller Clear Channel stations still streams:
Philadelphia (Mix106, 1480am JJZ) LA (KOST, KROQ) so it doesn't make
sense.

Trying to restart *'The Squeezebox Radio Show'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=611212&postcount=1)* to
share Tips and Tricks.  Is there a better way than radio, then I'm all
ears.