Wouldn't it be nice if we could convince Logitech to begin production of
the Squeezebox Line again.
I believe they'd really be able to market them to bring in a very big
profit.
The Squeezeboxes are irreplaceable. I'd be totally lost without all the
beautiful entertainment that my Squeezebox ecosystem brings into our
home.
Let's ask LOGITECH to make them again!

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.7.3; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Slacker;Sky.com;Spotify (+Triode's Plugin)
Sirius.com;CalmRadio
Ipeng remote controller.