I have these four radios for sale.  I have the boxes to all of them and
the power adapters (no remotes, batteries or other accessories).  The
white one has a box from a black radio.  Looks like they are selling
used for a little more than a hundred each on eBay.  I have disowned
eBay (they don't seem to care) so I am not interested in selling them
there.

This community really helped me when I was heavily into this platform.
If anyone here would like to take all four of them I will let them go
for $200. I'd rather not sell them individually so you're getting a
great deal to buy all of them.  I will charge actual shipping costs so
if you want to do research on shipping coming from 73044 I will ship
whatever method you decide, again, actual cost.  I sold my two touches
and duet here a couple of years ago, if you search the forum you can
probably find those messages so you know I'm real and legit.

They are all in good shape, if you want pictures feel free to ask and
I'll snap a few pics with my phone and upload to photobucket.

I don't frequent the forum here like I used to so it's best to send an
email if you're interested.

realcode...@gmail.com

Thanks.

Steve