Up for sale is my BOLDER modded SB3 with linear power supply and the
Duet (entirely stock).

Both units come with their respective remotes. All pieces have been
taken very good care of, only very light handling marks can be seen.
They've lived in a smoke free, animal free house. I tried to take some
unflattering photos in the name of full disclosure. There are light
surface scratches, but the pictures do actually make them worse.
The top of the SB3 was mounted in my center home theater channel (see
last photograph), so there are surface marks in the top center of the
SB3 due to the mounting.
The power supply for the SB3 is a Lexmark "brick" ("linear" power
supply). I do not have the original "switching" power supply (not that
you'd want that anyway).
I have three charging stations for the Duet remote, two still have the
factory plastic on them. The Duet worked flawlessly since 2009 when I
bought it to the day I packed it away.
Today when attempting to take photos of all the pretty lights (to show
everything works) the Duet will *not* power up.
Not sure if it's "DOA", or not, but it worked fine the last day I used
it before I boxed it up. I just do't have time to mess with it.
The Duet remote control battery doesn't last very long, so I will buy
you a *new* battery and include it when I ship everything else out.

All boxes and packing materials are present.
I can take more photos if request, no problem.

Here's a link to the review I gave on AudioCircle about the unit and the
mods Wayne at BOLDER Cable performed.
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

I will pay UPS Ground CONUS shipping and Paypal fees and a new battery
for the remote.
I'm asking $300 for everything you see in the photos (including the
original packaging, not photographed).

The list of what you get:

- SB3 - Modded by Wayne at BOLDER Cables
- Factory remote
- Lexmark power supply
- Duet
- Factory remote