Heh... the idea of installing a Windows 10 preview never crossed my mind :-). When is it due?

I would expect it to work. But I better double check.

Michael

Am 01.06.15 um 16:23 schrieb Ron Thigpen:
With the pending, free release of Windows 10 it has me wondering whether
LMS is expected to work under Win10.

I'd like to upgrade my Win7 box that runs LMS, but don't want to break
my music server. In any case, I might wait until Win10 has been in the
wild for a few weeks or months but thought I'd go ahead and start the
conversation.

Is Logitech testing LMS under Win10?  Has anyone in the community tried
running it under any of the betas?

Thanks.

Michael