epoch1970 wrote:
> Well, 2.0 w/ native apps starts to get interesting. I've spotted
> timetravel (for the playlist?)
It's harder than it sounds. The timeline is fixed and updating it
requires a push notification. This requires some experimenting

> wifi+homekit+microphone (for location?)
I thought about that one, too. Will have to see when and how homekit
actually hits the market

> Also, if you keep specializing for the watch, and the watch proves
> indeed largely autonomous, I think you should consider pricing the app
> separately.
As far as I can see Apple still has no acceptable way to do that. One
would have to break down that little functionality on the watch into a
base functionality and something enabled through an In-App-Purchase.
Hm... Not good

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*