bluegaspode wrote:
> SqueezePlayer does obey synchronisation and delay settings.
>
> Be aware how those settings work: you don't tell the server that it
> should delay a player, but what the current delay of a player IS.
>
> So if you configure, that SqueezePlayer does have a delay, the server
> will tell all other players (!) to start later. This way they will start
> at the same time as the delayed player.
>
> So it's correct that a player with a configured delay starts instantly,
> it's just the other players waiting longer until they join in.

That's exactly what I'm doing actually.  My living room has a little
less than a second delay.  The squeezeplayer has no delay.  As such,
I've set the living room start delay for multiple levels.  I've even
tried 3000ms and it still won't delay squeezeplayer -at all-.

In comparison, my squeezelite instance on Linux delays properly.