OK this is the test I did.

1. Stop my squeezelite player

2. log in to mysqueezebox.com and delete all players

3. restart LMS and set network.squeezenetwork to debug

4. Add some random service to "my apps" in mysqueezebox.com. In this
case I added Absolute Radio UK, AccuRadio, Pandora, and SHOUTcast

4. Start squeezelite player

5. I can see the player register with LMS and the infor go down to
mysqueezebox.com. If I look in the players section of mysqueezebox.com I
can see the player.

6. Look in the apps section in LMS. There are no apps listed.

I don't see much in the logs. I attached the log to this post.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18341|

rip, tag, get cover artÂ… All you do is insert the CD!
http://vortexbox.org

agillis
Lead Developer VortexBox