I recently installed the Synology version of the LMS on my Diskstation
and moved my music files there so that I could access my music
regardless of whether or not my laptop was on network.

My problem is twofold.

1) While the LMS scan says that it has located and downloaded my 50
playlists, they don't show up in the Playlists tab on the server
interfaces (Squeezebox Classic, Squeezebox Radio, Squeezebox iPhone
app.)

I have checked permissions on the Diskstation and ensured that they are
all open for read/write.
I have also pointed the LMS to the top level iTunes Music folder where
all the media is stored.
I have rescanned the files and cycled the NAS, the Classic, and my
laptop on and off several times.

2) It also seems the some of my album art is either missing or does not
display on the Squeezebox interfaces (again, SBox Classic, SBox Radio,
SBox iPhone app)

Everything is visible and works fine on iTunes (both on the laptop and
my iPod).

I'm not a tech dunce, but can't seem to figure out the issue.

Anyone out there solved a similar issue?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Russ