I usually listen to Spotify on my Radio (via msb.com), but just switched
over to Slacker to check.  I'm just getting the Slacker logo, although
on the Squeeze Commander screen on my phone I'm getting the artwork.
When I switch back to Spotify, I'm getting artwork on both devices.

As I never bother to look, I have the Radio set to the time as a
default.  The artwork is better on the phone, anyway, as it's right next
to me.  And since the Boom and Duet don't show it and I use them more
than the Radio, I've never noticed if Slacker ever showed anything
different on the Radio.