toby10 wrote:
> Make sure LMS is running as Administrator on Windows.  Also check LMS
> Control Panel > Diagnostics, what is reported for ALL pings, ports,
> IP's.

Thank you for the quick response, but no luck
I have User Status as Administrator, even though I still get those red
lines in the LMS Control Panel
Everything in Control Panel > Diagnostic look OK, LMS Running,  IP
192.168.1.2, Ports all OK, Ping OK

So I installed LMS on an identical PC on the same network, but still
running Windows 8.1. And everything works fine on Windows 8.1, the Touch
can access the library on that PC and play.
But if I try on the Touch to switch the Library to the Windows 10 PC, it
doesn't connect.

Both PCs are running LMS 7.7.5, the Control Panel > Diagnostics are
identical on both PCs (except IP), the Control Panel > Information on
the Windows 10 PC is saying the Operating System is Windows 8, probably
not significant, BUT Total Players Recognized:0, while one player is
recognized on the Windows 8.1 PC.