dupomarc wrote:
> Ok, have done more detailed trials with various stations within my
> favorites.
>
> Here are a few:
>
> Radio Paradise: http://stream-tx3.radioparadise.com/mp3-192
>
> Linn Radio:
> http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s122119&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=415d1408045a1a88fabbe64a66cbe6d4
>
> CBC: http://playerservices.streamtheworld.com/pls/CBC_ADLTPO_H.pls
>
> 181.fm:
> http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s55020&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma,wmvoice&partnerId=16&serial=415d1408045a1a88fabbe64a66cbe6d4
>
> Radio Paradise and Linn Radio will occasionally tune in quickly, but
> there is often a gap which I would not get before.
>
> CBC and 181.fm stations are all clearly slower than before. Also, the
> album art would always show and now it will show up some times and some
> times not.
>
> My devices aren't synced. Buffer is at 3 seconds with timeout at 15
> seconds which seems ok.
>
> Can't seem to be able to connect to MySqueezeBox.com via SoftSqueeze or
> Duet as was suggested. Can do so via a Web browser. When I try to enter
> my email and pw via the control panel I get a message saying there is a
> network connectivity problem preventing mysqueezebox ID from being
> validated.

Did you try to rstopp and restart the LMS server/service after
rebooting while the PC was running ?

Anything about DNS errors or connectivity timeouts in the log files ?

What version of LMS .

Some other firewall active besides Norton ?

In the windows control panel for LMS can't you get some info there about
connectivity ( haven't used it for - long time ) information about ports
etc ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )