DJanGo wrote:
> What did you mean by this line?

The OP means he has the Receiver wired and the Controller is wireless.
What we don't know is if the Receiver creates its own wifi network (for
the Controller to connect to) or if the Controller uses the home wifi
network.
I have used the 1st option in my days: wired Receiver with ad-hoc
network for the Controller. Reliability was poor, not to say maddening
at times.
Wired receiver + Controller on home wifi was a better working
configuration (but I couldn't use that at that time.)

(Also to everyone using static addresses, consider using DHCP with MAC
address-based IP reservation and infinite (or long) lease. Contrary to
people the DHCP server cannot go wrong when it handles network details.
Plus the DHCP server provides a single point of administration. It's the
same as manual IP, except it's easier and more reliable.)

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me,
What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple •
Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 • Local Player, BBC iPlayer by
Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.