kllngtme wrote:
> I purchased a Squeezebox Classic V3 off of someone and it ended up not
> having the display on it. It connects to my network and I have
> associated it to mysqueezebox.com account. The only thing left to do
> really is connect it to my server and then I'll be golden to use my
> phone to control it from there out..
>
> Anyone have any ideas how to get this connected? Is there a way to CLI
> into it? Or am I going to have to guess using the remote control and
> hope I'm on the right screen? I have another Squeezebox classic I can
> use as a guide for the screen I was thinking...
>
> What do you guys think? Can this thing be headless?

Yes it can be headless, essentially that's what a receiver is (a player
without a screen). I think it should connect to LMS automatically (as
long as not password protected) Can you see it in your LMS web pages? If
so then all you need is a smartphone or tablet & you're away

Odroid card computer running Squeezeplug & LMS 7.9, USB hard drive
Lounge - Transporter with -10dB internal attenuation, Linn
LP12/Ekos/Troika, Naim NAC102, Linn Tunebox crossover, 4 x Naim NAP250
power amps, Linn Keltik active isobarik speakers
Office - Squeezebox Radio
Kitchen - Squeezebox Boom
Sunroom - Squeezebox Boom
Bedroom - Squeezebox Boom
Dining Room - SB3 & small computer speakers
No 2 daughter's room - Squeezebox Duet Receiver