gingerneil wrote:

"Information will be added saying that actual throughput rates obtained
by consumers will be lower than the stated industry standard depending
on network conditions and environmental factors such as volume of
network traffic, building materials and construction, and network
overhead."

But that makes the whole thing pointless and just a publicity stunt.

After that HTTP hijacking stunt, Belkin can use any good press they get :)

--
Jack At Monkeynoodle Dot Org: It's A Scientific Venture!
"I spent all me tin with the ladies drinking gin