For several years I could listen to the podcasts from "Sound Opinions"
on my squeezeboxes via the podcast application.  I use the following RSS
URL for the podcast app.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheSoundOpinionsPodcast

It seems something has changed in the last month or so. I can see the
shows in my podcast app on the squeezeboxes (all connected to LMS 7.8.0
running on a vortexbox (fedora linux) and select particular episodes.
But when trying to play I get a an error message "unable to play file
type for [name of podcast episode].  In the server log, I see this
message:

Code:
--------------------
    [15-10-15 19:25:42.6372] Slim::Player::Song::open (409) Error: Couldn't
create command line for mp4 playback for
[http://wbez.podcast.streamguys1.com/sound_opinions/audio/515-spooner-oldham-opinions-on-janet-jackson.m4a]
--------------------

I have the same problem whether playing through Transporter, Boom, or
TOUCH. I also have the same problem if I try to play using my Win7 LMS
7.9 as the server.  I've also tried connecting my TOUCH to
mysqueezebox.com and playing from there and also fails to play.

It seems odd to me that this podcast is in "mp4" format. But I never
paid  attention in the past.  Any thoughts on this. Can anyone else get
it to work?  Thanks in advance.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify