Thank you, really good to hear that you like iPeng so much.

A watchOS 2 App is definitely also on the list of things to come with
iPeng 9 but since improvements were not as big as expected, especially
if you use the App a lot (so that it doesn't have to be cold started) I
thought Multitasking and AppleTV are more urgent for now.

Regarding services I'm less optimistic (see my remarks in the various
ickStream threads). Spotify already runs well on LMS but some others
(technically even Spotify) are really reluctant to have their
implementations exposed on an open source system. End-to-end security is
a big issue for them.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*