Truly appreciate the help - it was fixed. While it still saddens and
baffles me the concept is abandoned, I truly love the continued
expertise and support. It is amazing that even a few years after being
officially discontinued this system is still so superior to anything
else available in the market - at least when it comes to catering to my
needs.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS 7.7.5 on VMware
Player
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> MusicalFidelity
M1PWR -> Totem DreamCatcher
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540