steve-g wrote:
> OK i've got SQLiteBrowser - looking at the database shows that LMS has
> now tagged 'Lungs' as 'Various Artists' - even though it shows up
> correctly in the squeezeplayer!
>
> And indeed Lungs is in the Various Artists section in the PDF file.
>
> I'll do a clear library and rescan and try again and report back -
> probably tomorrow - I've run out of time today.
>
> Edit: Yes thats fixed it

This is exctly why I wrote this program in the first place - I'm now
very close to having a clean well tagged library - thanks for your help

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson

CD's -> EAC/Grip -> ReadyNas NV -> CAT5 -> Sonicwall -> TP -> Meridian
551 -> Monitor Audio Gold -> Me :-)