Robin Bowes Wrote:
> TCM said the following on 10/11/2005 19:30:
> > I've posted this question (about routers) in the beginners forum and
> > got a couple of answers. Then I thought that I would get more
> answers
> > here (this forum is more active).
> >
> > TCM Wrote:
> >
> >>Is there any router (with a reasonable price) that you would
> recommend
> >>together with the SB3? I'm intersted in wired only.
>
> Do you mean "router" or do you simply mean "switch"?
>
> If you just want to connect your SB to your server then a switch will
> do
> the job.
>
> R.

OK! I'm looking for a wired router with a built in switch. Right now
there's only two computers and hopefully soon a Squeezebox 3 :-D. I'm
also planning to get some kind of NAS device in the future. I've just
built a house so I don't have too much cash lying around...

--
TCM

Quiet Brain! Or I'll Stab You With A Q-Tip

http://www.last.fm/user/ThisCharmingMan/