@Pascal,
LMS does store BPM in the database if... It is an integer. I have BPM
saved for all my music. I use MixMeister to initially populate my mp3
files with BPM. Then I use a Mp3Tag Action plugin from user "Moonbase"
to round the BPM to the nearest whole number before I add the music to
LMS.
http://forums.mp3tag.de/index.php?showtopic=8295&mode=threaded&pid=72895
I have the Dynamic Playlist and SQL Playlist plugins from Erland
Isaksson. I can create a basic SQL playlist and then manually edit the
SQL to add BPM as a selection criterea. I requested that Erland add BPM
support to the SQL Playlist pluggin after I bought it, but I guess he's
too busy with the ickStream project to be able to add anything to the
stuff he's already sold.

2 Duets - 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs
Rock Solid with LMS 7.8.0 and WHS 2011