strim wrote:
> Hi Bpa,
>
> I am running LMS Repack 7.9.0 on Synology DS 213 with a Receiver and
> Radio.
> I always like to hear these podcasts, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten and Fedde le
> Grand, but when they distributed in M4a it stopped playing on the
> Squeezebox.
> Finally i found this thread how to handle, installed ffmpeg and did the
> instructions you provided.
> Now i can play my favorite podcasts again with the lms podcastplayer,
> thanks again.
> But the podcast by Ferry Corsten can only be played when downloaded, not
> by streaming with the podcastplayer.
> What do you mean with the Squeezenetwork? Is that my squeezebox.com,
> never understand the usage of that.
>
> Happy to hear if you have the solution.
>
> http://feeds.djpod.com/corstenscountdown
>
> Sander

The podcasts in the corsetcountdown feed are tagged as text/plain which
means LMS assumes they are are not audio.  This might be a deliberate
error to avoid streaming from the site and only do downloads.

Squeezenetwork.com allows SB player to play internet radio, podcasts and
internet services such as spotify, deezer etc. without having a PC
running LMS.