I got it to work a few hrs. ago but had to go out for a bit. I had to
add a .db to the library folder and then it worked.

Searching for how to open the file I inadvertently changed how that file
type opens to Adobe Acrobat Reader and do not know how to change it to
what it should be. Told you I was dumb.

The results I got mirrored the LMS control Panel for the # of Albums and
the number of Tracks. For some reason the number of Artists is 8 less w
the app than LMS reports. I have not had time to look through it yet.
Maybe tomorrow.

I would assume that if one does a nightly scan one would need to
regenerate the PDF w the app. There is no way to get an auto-update ?