Mandarb wrote:
> My SB3 from 2005 has apparently suffered enough and died. When I came
> back from vacation this summer it would crash/reboot every time I tried
> play music. I did a factory reset and it worked for a while, but has
> starting crashing again when I try to play music (same behavior
> wireless
> or wired). I opened it up and noticed there is some oddness around the
> solder posts in the front <https://goo.gl/photos/Xo6eCEvtLsp3iZq97>.
> Has
> it suffered a true death?
>
> Is the HiFiBerry DAC+ combo running piCorePlayer a good replacement?
>
> --
> Yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Sometimes it can be a failed wifi card , it can be removed .

Sometimes it's the power supply .

And sometimes it's actually dead , rip .

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )