- Playlist management
- Syncing Players Variation A
- Syncing Players Variation B
- MySqueezebox.com Integration
- TrackStat Ratings
- Caching of Album + Artist Lists
- Album Art Only Screen
- Better Search
- Something else - Please do the poll with different options !

Hi Stefan,

I have multiple players and Squeezepad runs on my gen 2 iPad. I recently
bought an Amazon Echo which will connect to my iPad over Bluetooth. The
Echo supports AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Protocol). If you could
support that protocol on Squeezepad then I should be able to control
whatever player Squeezepad is attached to by speaking to the Echo. The
Echo will handle things like Play, Pause, Next, Previous, stop, resume,
restart. That would be a great feature as the Amazon Echo is really
taking off. I have no idea what is involved in getting control from the
iPad kernel to field the commands transmitted over Bluetooth AVRCP.
Amazon claims the Echo will control any player running on the iPad, but
Squeezepad is a little different as in my case it is not playing the
music on the ipad, but rather controlling a squeeze player.  I know
there is a  way to have Squeezepad play on the iPad itself and was going
to see if the Echo could control that, but I don't remember how to do
that as it is not in the Player list. I never use the iPads to play
music from the Squeeze server as the audio quality is terrible.