pippin wrote:
> Didn't you ask that before? Plenty of threads here on it. It doesn't
> work with the Chromium browser engine in Android 5 and newer

No, I haven't had the issue before. It was working until May. When an
upgrade to Android 6.0 blew up my Nexus 9, i used my iPads. Now that I
got around to restore the Nexus 9, I noticed that the app doesn't work
anymore. Shame. But I guess we're going to see more of that with
official and semi-official apps going forward. Makes me wish Logitech
had build a business model around software, not only hardware. I bought
the Squeezer app the other day, so it can be done. :-)

Thanks for the info.

...pablo
Server: Virtual Machine (on VMware Player) running Ubuntu 12.04 + LMS
7.7.5
System: SB Touch --optical->- Benchmark DAC2HGC --AnalysisPlus Oval
Copper XLR->- NAD M22 Power Amp --AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval->- Totem
Element Fire
Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Classic-> NAD D7050 -> Totem
DreamCatcher
Computer audio: workstation --USB->- audioengine D1 -> Grado
PS500e/Shure 1540