In early 2014, I had the same issue, but instead of 10-20 minutes, my
SB3 would reboot after 2-3 minutes into a song. I followed the same
troubleshooting steps as you did, and was going to retire it...maybe
sell it for parts.

Later that year with my SB3 still sitting around collecting dust, and
with nothing to lose, I followed the steps outlined in the following
thread even though I didn't think I had lightning damage:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?101236-Lightning-damage-to-Squeezebox-3-repaired!

I desoldered and removed the offending chip, replaced it with a $2
voltage regulator, and my SB3 is still working today.