Well then. You "have the app" already, so you just have to wait for
Apple to make a more capable device. Then app developers will make it a
compelling device (maybe.)
Personally I find these wristwatch reboots totally out of place. But at
the same time I can't see how we could do without wearable computers in
the near future. Hence I doubt Apple will drop the product, I believe
they will (try to) improve it.

In the meantime, why don't you reinvent the itunes visualizer on the
aTV4... Oh well, maybe not. But here is one OK device in need of a few
good apps :)

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me,
What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple •
Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 • Local Player, BBC iPlayer by
Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.