kdf Wrote:
> I personally find it a bit insulting to suggest that they don't know
> what they are doing.

I'm sorry, I did not mean to imply that they don't know what they're
doing.  I said, "I'd like to see the company prosper,"  not "The
company won't prosper unless they take my advice."

For all I know, they'll prosper regardless of what they do.  But it
certainly wouldn't hurt to have a really slick GUI.  Whether it's
feasible to develop such a thing it is obviously beyond my ability to
evaluate;  I'm simply expressing my wishes as a customer and fan of the
product.

I tried my best to bring up the topic in a respectful way, knowing full
well that some people would get defensive about it;  I'm sorry I failed
to do so.

--
Mike Anderson

'FREE RADICAL