I have a similar problem affecting three Touch and a couple of Radios.
Just simply stopped connecting a couple of days ago. Wired works.
Wireless no dice. This both when I try connecting to AP on the router
modem as well as connecting to AP on a brand new powerline adapter.
Wired to the powerline adapter on the other hand works fine.  It's a bit
annoying to need to add a wireless dongle, to what should BE the
dongle.

I cannot use channels 11 or 13 as they are awfully crowded where I live,
but channels 1 and 6 I have tried.

Anyone have any ideas on what the solution could be?

3x Squeezebox Touch
2x Squeezebox Radios
1x Squeezebox Classic
Server: Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.
Mobile: 3x Ipeng on Iphone /  2x Ipeng on Ipad / Orange Squeeze+Squeeze
Player
Laptops: 2x Squeezeplay 7.8.0-r328