Sorry. I don't wanted to criticize your help. I am happy that you offer
me that help!
I was using the exact default settings for the last three years (before
that I used an analog receiver without sync problems) . With the new avr
Audio digital has had a big delay, analog a smaller delay and if I
changed the av-receicer to pure-direct mode it was not perfect but ok.
But I can not use Subwoofer in pure mode. So I decided to measure the
delay with with two microphones an a digital recorder. I changed only
the delay on the touch.  All other settings are default.

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk