Hi,

I have changed the WPA key in my home network and am trying to change
the WPA key on my Duet receiver (the Duet hand control is long dead.
I've controlled it with smartphone and tablet apps, and the web
interface of my local squeezecenter).

Here's what I've done so far:
 - Installed Net::UDAP on a debian "jessie" machine (did a "git clone
https://github.com/robinbowes/net-udap.git";)
 - Installed the necessary perl packages:
  - Installed those that were provided in debian with:
     apt-get install libterm-shell-perl libio-interface-perl
  - Installed the Log::StdLog perl module manually (not provided by
    debian):
     - Downloaded the Log-StdLog-v0.0.3.tar.gz file from
http://search.cpan.org/~dconway/Log-StdLog-v0.0.3/lib/Log/StdLog.pm
     - Unpackaged the tar.gz file and ran the following commands as root:
        perl Build.PL
        ./Build install
 - Started the Net::UDAP shell application as a non-root user in a terminal
window:
    cd ~/git/net-udap
    ./scripts/udap_shell.pl
 - Tried to set up the new WPA-code using this setup:
http://projects.robinbowes.com/Net-UDAP/trac/wiki/SampleUsage#WirelessWPA1DHCP
   (same command, just different wireless_SSID, wireless_wpa_psk, and
squeezecenter_address)

This is what I've seen after running the commands:
 - The MAC address on the receiver fills up the Access Point's log with
   messages like this:
     20 hour(s) 33 min(s) 06 sec(s) after system power on : Wireless MAC
address 00:04:20:17:45:C8 has connected with the device
   (this is the same MAC address as can be found printed on the
   underside of the SB Duet receiver)
 - There are no DHCPREQUEST messages with this MAC address in the
   DHCP-server's log
 - The Duet receiver has not shown up in SqueezeCenter again (it just
   shows my SB Radio, which also is in the same LAN.  The SB Radio could
   configure the new WPA key using the GUI on the Radio itself, so it
   has been working all the time)

Does anyone know what I could do to debug this further?

I got an awful lot of error messages about "uninitialized value" from
"Net::UDAP" when doing the configuration commands, so I don't know how
well it worked (my current perl version is 5.20.2).

However, the fact that I saw the MAC address in the Access Point's log,
seems hopeful...?

Thanks!

- Steinar