There's no ARP involved, the App tells MySB about the MAC of the
controller in the header. That said I'm not even 100% it's only the MAC
and not also a UUID (would have to look that up).
If three Apps are involved I'd also say it's unlikely that an App issue
is involved, looks rather like a problem with Android to me since I've
never heard about such issues on iOS.

Either Android somehow inhibits the use of permanent http streams (but I
don't even know whether all three Apps use these) or it changes some
other properties in the background without the Apps being prepared for
that. Maybe the Apps use the device MAC and the OS changes that
dynamically?

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*