How are most of you handling this scenario?  Of course my daughter wants
some Taylor Swift songs on her playlist (she's not fooled by the Kidz
Bop trickery anymore).

Right now I have a button on her Radio that just points to a Spotify
playlist.  This is nice because I can add and remove songs for her using
Spotify on my computer and the changes just show up next time she starts
her playlist.  Added bonus:  I get to add some songs that she "should"
be listening to as well.

So assuming I have some local files that I want to intersperse with that
playlist, what's my best bet?  Is there a way to create a playlist of
playlists?  One pointing to a local playlist and one pointing to the
Spotify playlist?