No interest in BMF.

When I've ripped a new album with EZ CD Audio Convertor, tagged to my
liking with mp3tag, found on internet or scanned the album cover,
resized, adjusted color ect., embedded the artwork, added replay gain
tags with Foobar 2000, added the music folder/files to my "L" drive,
synched this to my Raspberry Pi attached USB drive, I'm sure I can wait
a couple of minutes while I do a New and Changed scan :)

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 3/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/max2play/HiFiBerry