Just recently I found several stations on a couple of SBR (Squeezebox
Radios) are now giving this error when the previously assigned preset is
pressed:

Error: No items found in playlist
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s166196&formats=aac,ogg,mp3,wmpro,wma

Here's a picture if helpful: https://imgur.com/cfJxNUh

The id= is different depending on the station. The names I have are
(were): Ilayaraja Radio, Ambiance Classique, and Bollywood Radio. I'm no
longer able to find any of these stations via the search function on the
SBR. I did a bit of troubleshooting on this only to find the following
tunein pages. Of note is 1) radiotime.com redirects to tunein.com 2) the
id=s166... in the example and screenshot match the id in the URI below.

http://tunein.com/radio/Ambiance-Classique-Radio-s144453/
http://tunein.com/radio/Ilayaraja-Radio-s166196/

Nothing has changed on my SBR to cause this. I've made no changes to the
LMS installation. Today I began troubleshooting both SBRs (what a time
sink) resulting in not being able to find these stations via search and
now all of my presets are missing.

How can I get these stations back?